To maintain the optimum temperature and quality of your espresso, descale your machine every 6-12 months. Rio by Axor is a descaling agent that removes scale residues from coffee machines boilers and heat exchangers. it does not corrode nor leaves residues and can be safely used with all Machines including Lavazza, Nespresso, Caffitaly, Gaggia, Saeco, Delonghi etc.
How to use the descaling agent
- Dissolve the descaling agent into the water tank. Use only 1 dose of descaler and 1/2 liter of water. (approx 3/4 full water tank)
- Let the machine heat to temperature.
- Once at temperature, run approx two cups of water through the hot water valve. The machine will pull the descaling solution in and then heat again.
- After the machine is back to temperature, pull another cup through the hot water spout and continue this procedure until you have pulled most of the solution from the tank into the machine.
- Optional - After all the water is in, turn off the machine and let it sit for at least 5 hours, overnight is best.
- Rinse and fill the tank with fresh water to flush the descale solution. You will need to do this until the water is coming out clear.
Customer Reviews (0)
Contact us first if you need more info about this product
Please make your selection carefully as we are unable to accept this product for refund or exchange if you simply change your mind or if you made an incorrect purchase. Returns for this product will only be accepted where the goods are deemed faulty under the terms of our return policy.
RIO 250ml descaling kit - scale remover -