Osmotic Scale Reduction Cloth Pack with absolute bacteriostatic conditions to convert calcium and magnesium ions (limescale causing agents) into sodium ions which are not to exceed 150mg/liter of Na. Meets FDA requirements (Heading 21, Section 173.25, par. A. Sub 1).
- Size: 10mm x 12mm
- For 1.0-2.0 liter reservoirs.
- Operates between 5 and 40 degrees celsius water temperature.
- This product is not re-generable.
- Should not to be placed in a boiler vessel that has a heating element.
- Manufacturer recommends to replace once a year.
- Water tank must be fully open for this product to fit.
Instructions, how to use OSCAR:
- Remove water softener pouch from plastic bag.
- Rinse under cold water to remove any sediment.
- Place in a pitcher or the reservoir of your espresso machine.
OSCAR (osmotic scale reduction) is an innovative DESCALING DEVICE for domestic and office hot beverage dispensers. The mechanism applies the osmotic process of the saline solution to eliminate the calcium and magnesium deposits which build-up inside your machine boiler and heating elements reducing the life of the appliance.
Customer Reviews (0)
Contact us first if you need more info about this product
Please make your selection carefully as we are unable to accept this product for refund or exchange if you simply change your mind or if you made an incorrect purchase. Returns for this product will only be accepted where the goods are deemed faulty under the terms of our return policy.
|Dimension||OSCAR 90 x 120 x 100mm|
|Structure Material||Polyester texture|
|Expire Date||Approx 6 Month from first use|
|Video ID||Passive, inside the tank|
|Temperature in Use||From 5°C to +40°C|
|Heavy Metal Removal||Chromium, Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Iron, Zinc, Nickel, Cadmium, Calcium, Magnesium|
|Disposal||Special but NOT harmful waste|
OSCAR - Water filter and Softener -descaling device -